Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had purchased this camera a couple of years ago and I would recommend for you to rethink it for the following reasons (based on my own experience):
1- I did not care about the customer service when I was encountering difficulty during the installation.
2- The claim that it detects motion is false. it detects light changes and not motion changes. This results in falsely getting at least 30 to 100 picture emails per day that it has detected motion(I have set this up so it could notify me via email).
3- at least every couple of days it just freezes so I have to reboot the system -- which not only it should not be necessary, but also what if it froze and then I had a break-in? After all I had purchased this for security monitoring!!
4- the resolution is very poor but viewable.
5- There are more things that I didn't care for, and I could go on, but I think these were the main ones for me.
Now, I would have preferred to give this thing a rating greater than 1 but I really couldn't.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Security Labs SLW-162 Remote Color Camera With Pan/Tilt,internet camera with digital zoo,Up to 30 remote viewers can connect simultaneously,Built-in web server with 32bit RISC CPU,Built-in motion detection can send e-mail alerts
View from anywhere in the world with standard web browser, Motorized pan/tilt color internet camera with digital zoom
0 comments:
Post a Comment