Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've got an HP Pavilion Laptop that for a good 6-7 months, has started overheating and shutting down unexpectedly! As time went on, the problem actually got worse, shutting down without notice literally several times a day! I went through many troubleshooting steps to address this problem. Then finally came across this product to try out.
SIMPLE, AFFORDABLE, NICE DESIGN! And... after a month of using it, my laptop has NOT overheated or shut down unexpectedly anymore.
I was so happy with it, I documented the details of my situation and this solution on a Squidoo lens (link below)! Check it out for more information. This was an easy affordable product solution to a big problem I know many people have with their laptops overheating. Even if you're not experiencing random shut downs like I was, overheating can potentially cause more damage to your laptop too.
[...]
Click Here to see more reviews about: Belkin F5L055-BLK Laptop Cooling Pad (Black)
Belkin F5L055-BLK Laptop Cooling Pad with New AirFlow Wing for improved Airflow (Black)
Click here for more information about Belkin F5L055-BLK Laptop Cooling Pad (Black)
0 comments:
Post a Comment