RiteAV - Cat6 Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 75 ft. Review

RiteAV - Cat6 Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 75 ft.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product works exactly as advertised. It is sold for a fraction of the price of cables you see in your local electronics or office supply stores. I am using this to connect the router in my office to an 8 port switch in the living room. Connected to that 8 port switch is my TV, DirecTV DVR, and Blu-ray player. The two most intensive application I use are when streaming movies from DirecTV or Netflix (via the Blu-ray player) and both work great. I have not had any problems.

Click Here to see more reviews about: RiteAV - Cat6 Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 75 ft.

Used to Connect Computers, Switches, Routers, and other devices with Network Jacks

Buy Now

Click here for more information about RiteAV - Cat6 Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 75 ft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment