Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this to replace a Morley ABY. I've had the Morley for a while and had several issues with it; buttons not activating, noise on the channels, signal quality loss, etc. The Radial resolved all of them.
Sturdy unit, buttons work great, signal quality is even. The ISO feature resolved the noise issues I had been having (splitting a signal at the guitar for direct and amp for recording options). Overall, very happy with the product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Radial BigShot ABY True Passive Switcher
The Radial Tonebone BigShot ABY Passive Switcher allows you to toggle between 2 guitar amps or play them both at the same time. Features a guitar input, a thru-put, and 2 outputs. Output B is equipped with a ground-lift and 180° polarity reverse. For active buffered circuits, an isolation transformer on output-B eliminates ground loops. 14-gauge steel construction.
Click here for more information about Radial BigShot ABY True Passive Switcher
0 comments:
Post a Comment