Cables Unlimited UTP-4000 Cat5e Pair Splitter Adapter 1 Pack (White) Review

Cables Unlimited UTP-4000 Cat5e Pair Splitter Adapter 1 Pack (White)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
YOU STILL NEED A HUB/SWITCH or ROUTER TO MAKE THESE WORK.
All this does is take one ethernet cable, and turn it into two. You still will have to plug both ends into a switch or router or hub or something (you can't just "split" an ethernet signal, only the cable itself).
This worked perfectly for me. I have a router in one room, and two devices in another room that I want connected to the internet. On one end I have plugged both devices into one of these adapters, on the other end I plugged EACH CONNECTION into my hub. Works great.
This kit comes with two "Y" adapters, since you need them both to work on the same physical cable.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cables Unlimited UTP-4000 Cat5e Pair Splitter Adapter 1 Pack (White)

Need to run another Cat5e run, but don't have the time or money? A pair of our economic network splitters will allow you to use a single Cat 5E cable run, which would ordinarily only handle a single network connection, as two network connections allowing two computers to connect to the network. Please note that this will require 2 splitters and an extra Hub/Switch or Router port.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Cables Unlimited UTP-4000 Cat5e Pair Splitter Adapter 1 Pack (White)

0 comments:

Post a Comment