Juniper Networks SRX100 Services Gateway - Security appliance - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet - 1U Review

Juniper Networks SRX100 Services Gateway - Security appliance - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet - 1U
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
SRX100 is a nice idea of bringing some features of the high end firewalls to the branch/office consumers, unfortunately it doesn't perform up to the official documentation promises.
I own an SRX100H with all possible licenses. It works fine as a router and switch but not as a firewall (security appliance):
- Juniper documentation claims that it works with AX411 wireless access point but I experienced only troubles. In the end, Juniper support said it is not supported for AX411
- If I enable UTM, the box freezes and it won't commit. I have been on the phone with J-Support for several months without any solution:
* AV doesn't work at all (doesn't check traffic)
* Web filtering is ok
* IPS has performance issues (if I assign more than one or two rules, it will freeze the box) slowing the traffic to a point that is not acceptable.
Juniper has many good products, but this is not one of them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Juniper Networks SRX100 Services Gateway - Security appliance - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet - 1U

Juniper SRX100 Services Gateway

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about Juniper Networks SRX100 Services Gateway - Security appliance - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet - 1U

0 comments:

Post a Comment