RiteAV - Cat5e Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 75 ft. Review

RiteAV - Cat5e Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 75 ft.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Finding that a wireless router wouldn't work for me, I decided to route to my basement computer with a direct line. Shortly after purchasing this very inexpensive cable, I read an online guide suggesting buyers spare no expense in procuring ethernet cable. Imagine how you will feel, the author suggests, after you expend considerable time and effort running lines, only to be rewarded with inferior, or failing performance.
Ok, I begin to worry a little. Afterall, I am no computer geek, nor am I very technically oriented. What do I know about ethernet cable? I just spent the least money imaginable for it, and what will I have to show for my wise frugality?..failing connections, longer downloads, and family bitchin that "here we go again, you trying to save a couple bucks on cheap, no name brands, knowing that it'll end up costing us twice as much in the long run." I could see it all coming.
Nevertheless, I reluctantly proceeded, installed the RiteAV-Cat5e and now its been about three months and the downstairs computer runs with absolute perfection. I'm happy (I saved money). The household is happy (not one bitchin complaint). So, don't listen to purist geeks with yuppie wallets, or that old axiom about getting what you pay for. With RiteAV, it appears you get quite a lot for a whole lot less.

Click Here to see more reviews about: RiteAV - Cat5e Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 75 ft.

Used to Connect Computers, Switches, Routers, and other devices with Network Jacks

Buy Now

Click here for more information about RiteAV - Cat5e Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 75 ft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment