Cisco Small Business Pro SPA3102 Voice Gateway with Router - VoIP gateway - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet Review

Cisco Small Business Pro SPA3102 Voice Gateway with Router - VoIP gateway - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Cisco Linksys Pro SPA3102 is for advanced VoIP users because of the intense details in its firmware software. If you are newbie and just trying to play around with VoIP adapters, I would suggest to use grandstream or other generic brands as they are not that complex.
Other than that, this is a great device and I do not have any other cons except that its very detailed oriented device. I setup 10 boxes in my office and its just great. I tested it on 1Mbps shared connection which is running servers, desktops and 10 of these gateway devices and it just works great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cisco Small Business Pro SPA3102 Voice Gateway with Router - VoIP gateway - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet

Cisco Small Business Pro SPA3102 Voice Gateway with Router VoIP gateway - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet external

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cisco Small Business Pro SPA3102 Voice Gateway with Router - VoIP gateway - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet

0 comments:

Post a Comment