Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After having 3 separate Linksys BEFSR81 routers fail to install properly due to firmware defects, I got this TP model. It looks nice (I like boxy not amorphous) but it failed to install properly also (but due to improper setup on my part.) After calling the Free Tech Support, I got someone with with heavy Asian accent somewhat difficult to understand, that very gracefully tried to help but failed. I then found some Googled info about installing ADSL routers and reading between the lines realized the missing instruction needed about DHCP release on Modem but then NOT renewing until after recabling to the Router. Thereupon the TP Router installed properly and all has been well for months. The TP Browser Interface Screens were similar to but clearer and a few more options than the Linksys.
Click Here to see more reviews about: TP-Link TL-R860 Cable/DSL Router for Home and Small Office
1 WAN port + 8 LAN ports, Cable/DSL Router for Small Office, Dial-on-demand, Advanced firewall, Parental control, DDNS, UPnP, 802.1X, DHCP, DMZ host, VPN pass-through, supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, L2TP, PPTP, BigPond Cable Internet Access
Click here for more information about TP-Link TL-R860 Cable/DSL Router for Home and Small Office
0 comments:
Post a Comment