Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a computer tech who purchases a lot of network cables. I've bought cheaper and more expensive cables. The cable is well manufacturered and just plain works. The stiff clip protector makes it harder to unplug, so I won't use it where it gets unplugged often. On the other side of the coin, it will stay in place when you need it to!
Since I've never heard of Micra Digital brand and there was no warranty information on the amazon page or in the blank box, I sent Amazon an inquiry about the warranty. They told me to go to www.micradigital .com. That website does have networking hardware, but I see nothing about cables there. So I filled out the support form on the website and never heard back from them.
I don't think it's a bad cable. As others mentioned, it's a generic cable (no branding on the cables or ends). That makes me wonder if I'll get the same quality every time I order. Since I know I can get just as good or better quality with better support and warranty elsewhere, I won't be buying more of these cables.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Micra Digital CAT6 Snagless Patch Cable; Black (5 Feet)
Micra Digital 5' CAT6 Snagless Patch Cable; Black
Click here for more information about Micra Digital CAT6 Snagless Patch Cable; Black (5 Feet)
0 comments:
Post a Comment