TRENDnet 4-Port VPN Firewall Router TW100-BRV204 (Blue) Review

TRENDnet 4-Port VPN Firewall Router TW100-BRV204 (Blue)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I replaced a $400 VPN router with this one. Working from home with the original router I had a permanent IPSec tunnel into our main office as well as a permanent PPTP tunnel into a second office. This router started having problems so I looked for a replacement. Although I could find a lot of VPN routers which would do IPSec tunnels I could not find one at a reasonable price that would do the PPTP tunnel so I went with the cheapest VPN router I could find. With the Trendnet router I still have the IPSec tunnel into the main office but I have to connect an individual PC to the second office with the PPTP connection meaning that is the only PC which can see that office's network. However, I knew I would have that limitation when I bought the Trendnet router. I have now been running for a month on this router without a hickup. I have been very surprised at how well it has worked.

Click Here to see more reviews about: TRENDnet 4-Port VPN Firewall Router TW100-BRV204 (Blue)

TRENDnets TW100-BRV204 Cable/DSL VPN Firewall Router provides a remote workforce or branch office shared broadband internet access, while providing advanced Firewall and VPN security against potential hacker attacks. In addition to Network Address Translation (NAT), the router includes a robust Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall (SPI) to filter traffic at the packet level with protection against the popular Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. VPN encryption supports up to 10 VPN tunnels via client pc-to-endpoint or endpoint-to-endpoint configuration. The install wizard helps make installation and VPN set-up quick and easy. The new VPN Firewall family delivers advanced security for your sensitive information at an affordable price.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about TRENDnet 4-Port VPN Firewall Router TW100-BRV204 (Blue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment